How To Apply
Applications are welcome from small to medium-sized charitable and non-profit organisations. Funds are also sometimes granted to projects based within larger organisations where the programme of which it is a part has a budget of less than £500,000.
To apply please supply a short document of no more than between 2-5 pages covering the following:
- Brief description of organisation including its current priorities and main activities
- Brief description of the project for which funds are being sought covering:
- What funds are being sought from Three Monkies and what funds will be used for
- Demonstrable link to the organisation’s priorities and to Three Monkies’ key areas of interest
- Rationale for the project and the target beneficiaries
- What you plan to do in the project
- What you hope to achieve as a result of undertaking the project
- The project time frame
- Budget for the project and the funding already secured if appropriate
- Information on the sustainability of the project and/or its legacy
In addition, if the charity has income > £10,000 please confirm that the accounts have been submitted to the Charity Commission. You may also send a link to the organisation’s account or supply a copy.
Alternatively you can download and complete the form below and return to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
As ours is a small charity with no staff we will only consider applications twice a year:
- Applications received by end May
- Will be reviewed in June/July and answered by the end of September
- Applications received by end November
- Will be reviewed in December/January and answered by the end of February.
Send applications by email to email@example.com
Three Monkies Trust
c/o 8A Belsize Court Garages