How To Apply
Applications are welcome from small to medium-seized charitable and non-profit organisations. Funds are also sometimes granted to projects based within larger organisations where the programme of which it is a part has a budget of less than £500,000.
To apply please supply a short document of no more than between 2-5 pages covering the following:
- Brief description of organisation including its current priorities and main activities
- Brief description of the project for which funds are being sought covering:
- What funds are being sought from Three Monkies and what funds will be used for
- Demonstrable link to the organisation’s priorities and to Three Monkies’ key areas of interest
- Rationale for the project and the target beneficiaries
- What you plan to do in the project
- What you hope to achieve as a result of undertaking the project
- The project time frame
- Budget for the project and the funding already secured if appropriate
- Information on the sustainability of the project and/or its legacy
In addition, if the charity has income > £10,000 please confirm that the accounts have been submitted to the Charity Commission. You may also send a link to the organisation’s account or supply a copy.
Alternatively you can download and complete the form below and return to us by email email@example.com
As ours is a small charity with no staff we will only consider applications twice a year:
- Applications received by end May
- Will be reviewed in June/July and answered by the end of September
- Applications received by end November
- Will be reviewed in December/January and answered by the end of February.
The funding round for review at the December/January Trustee meeting is now closed. Any applications received will be reviewed at the June/July meeting.
In view of the current Covid crisis, the charity is flexible about existing grants being deployed later than otherwise intended, but would ask that recipients let us know.
Send applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Monkies Trust
c/o 8A Belsize Court Garages