How To Apply
Applications are welcome from small to medium-seized charitable and non-profit organisations. Funds are also sometimes granted to projects based within larger organisations where the programme of which it is a part has a budget of less than £500,000.
To apply please supply a short document of no more than between 2-5 pages covering the following:
- Brief description of organisation including its current priorities and main activities
- Brief description of the project for which funds are being sought covering:
- Demonstrable link to the organisation’s priorities and to Three Monkies’ key areas of interest
- Rationale for the project and the target beneficiaries
- What you plan to do in the project
- What you hope to achieve as a result of undertaking the project
- The project time frame
- Budget for the project and the funding already secured if appropriate
- What funds are being sought from Three monkeys and what funds will be used for
- Information on the sustainability of the project and/or its legacy
In addition, if the charity has income > £10,000 please confirm that the accounts have been submitted to the Charity Commission. You may also send a link to the organisation’s account or supply a copy.
There are no set deadlines for receipt of applications. They are generally considered at Trustee meetings in June/July and December/January; please note the current round for applications is now closed.
Send applications to :
c/o 8A Belsize Court Garages
Or email them to email@example.com